TheEngineering Institute of Technology is now accepting applications for International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM)Scholarships These scholarships are granted to extremely certified trainees who are people of South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
EIT’s objective is to make science and engineering education available and budget friendly.
The“Engineering Institute of Technology” is a personal college operating worldwide. Founded in 2008, with head office in Perth,Australia EIT uses vocational and college.
An general IELTS of 6.5 without any specific band less than 6.0 (this can be equivalent to other English Language Proficiency Tests)– if suitable.
Application due date: January 12, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate (All BSc’s) and postgraduate coursework (AllMaster degrees).
StudySubject: Scholarships are
ScholarshipAward: This scholarship supplies qualified trainees: 85% off their first-year undergraduate tuition cost or 70% off their first-year postgraduate cost.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Through the Merit Scholarship, EIT invites trainees who are people of: South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
EntranceRequirements: This scholarship is just for:
- [BSc degrees]: trainees who attained approximately 75% (Tier 1) in year 12 or comparable.
- [Master degrees]: trainees effectively satisfying course entry requirements.
- International, complete fee-paying, non-sponsored trainees
- Students beginning research studies at EIT’s Western Australia school in 2018
- Students beginning full-time, on-campus research study
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An general IELTS of 6.5 without any specific band less than 6.0 (this can be equivalent to other English Language Proficiency Tests)– if suitable.
Thescholarship is immediately granted upon approval into the course.
How to Apply:
- Please guarantee you are qualified to study your wanted course. You can see the entry requirements for each course on the ‘programs’ page– http://oncampus.eit.edu.au/programs.html. If you do not satisfy the English Language entry requirements, however whatever else, EIT might have the ability to help you to arrange English language training through another training company prior to beginning your degree. This will be to help you with satisfying the English Language entry requirements of your picked course.EIT likewise have a range of online research study alternatives, so you have the alternative to begin studying online in your house nation.
- Complete the EIT application kind. Please download the international application kind here Please guarantee you send out all the needed supporting files laid out on the last page of the application kind. Please send your finished application kind and supporting files to: perthcampus-at-eit. edu.au
- Wait for your deal.
TheEIT Admissions Team will evaluate your application, which will take around 7 working days *. During this time duration you will be informed if additional files are needed. This might trigger a hold-up in the procedure.
- Receive your deal. If your application achieves success, you will get a Letter of Offer.
- Review your Letter ofOffer Once you have actually evaluated your Letter of Offer and ensured that your name, course title and term information are right you will have to send your approval to us together with the deposit for your tuition costs and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Fee, or proof that you have actually arranged your very own OSHC. We will then have the ability to send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) for lodging your visa.
- Apply for your trainee visa.
Once you get your eCoE you can request your trainee visa.