Applications are welcomed for EMBL-EBI/ Cambridge Computational Biomedical Postdoctoral Fellowships to deal with tasks that use computational techniques to translational medical research study including human topics.
EBPOD fellowships support three-year tasks monitored collectively by professor at EMBL-EBI and either the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL-EBI is worldwide, ingenious and interdisciplinary, and a champ of open information in the life sciences. At EMBL-EBI, we make the world’s public biological information easily offered to the clinical neighborhood through a variety of services and tools, carry out fundamental research study and offer expert training in bioinformatics.
- Applications close: July30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: EBPOD scientists deal with tasks that use computational techniques to translational medical research study including human topics.
- ScholarshipAward: EMBL stipend rates. Details worrying stipend will be supplied to those prospects who are welcomed to interview.
- Nationality: Open for all citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Applications are welcome from all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: EMBL-EBI has actually partnered with the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences (SBS, with assistance from its Wellcome InstitutionalSupport fund) to provide joint postdoctoral fellowships that develop on the collective relationship in between the organizations, supporting tasks that use computational techniques to translational medical (BRC) or biological research study (SBS).
EBPOD postdoctoral fellows are selected for 3 years to deal with tasks under the joint guidance of professor from EMBL-EBI and the Cambridge BRC or the University of Cambridge’s School of the Biological Sciences.
EMBL welcome applications irrespective of gender and visit will be based upon benefit alone. Applications are welcome from all citizenships– visa details will be gone over in more depth with candidates chosen for interview.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command over English language.
How to Apply: All applications ought to be sent through the EMBL tasks page
Yourapplication ought to consist of the following:
- A cover letter
- Your curriculum vitae
- Two current letters of referral