AustralianPhD trainees in the life sciences are qualified to use for among 10 travel grants of $2000 to go to the 20 th EMBL PhD Symposium in Heidelberg, Germany, from 22 to 24 November2018.
A symposium is a yearly occasion, arranged by first-year PhD trainees, that unites fellow trainees from all over the world for a three-day series of talks by leading specialists and by trainees themselves. These TravelGrants aid cover the travel expenditures.
EMBLAustralia is enthusiastic about supporting young researchers through their training and into a research study profession.
- ApplicationDeadline: August15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Travel Grants are offered to PhD trainees to go to the yearly EMBL PhD Symposium in Heidelberg, Germany.
- StudySubject: The Travel Grants are open to trainees in nearly any field– biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, informatics, engineering and molecular medication.
- ScholarshipAward: 10 PhD Travel Grants are granted of $2000 to go to the 20 th EMBL PhD Symposium.
- Nationality: Travel Grants are open to all scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: 10
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:.
EligibleCountries: Grants are open to all scholars.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
TheTravel Grants are open to trainees in nearly any field– biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, informatics, engineering and molecular medication– who are presently registered in a PhD program at an Australian university and have actually not yet sent a thesis. Applications will be evaluated and ranked entirely on the basis of credentials and clinical capacity by the EMBL Australia Travel Grant choice committee.
How to Apply: Students should finish this kind and make sure a brief letter of assistance is sent out by their manager to [email protected] by 15 August 2018.
scholarships in Germany!