Students from all over the world are welcomed to use for the English Proficiency Entrance Scholarships used by Durham College.
The program intends to support students who are going to participate in the undergraduate degree program at the college.
Nice deal for international students in Canada.
Established in 1967, Durham College lies in the Durham Region of Ontario,Canada It provides first-year details, scholastic assistance resources, profession services, and Student Academic Learning Services.
Why research study at Durham College? The college is devoted to a varied and inclusive school for all students and staff members, despite race. They promise to listen, discover and take actionable actions to make sure fair and inclusive gain access to for all.
- University or Organization: Durham College
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inCanada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Submit their application for admission and pay their charges by the due date showed in their deal letter.
- Arrive in Canada and stay registered at Durham College past the 10 th day of the term.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants should need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should need to send the following:
- High school (secondary school) records
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post- secondary (college or university) records
- Post- secondary (college or university) degree
- AdmissionRequirements: When using to a program, candidates should satisfy all program requirements
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants using to Durham College should satisfy all EnglishProficiency requirements
DurhamCollege will offer the award quantity of $2,000 to deserving and clingy students.