KathfordInternational College of Engineering and Management is supplying the Entrance Topper Scholarships for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The intention of the bursary is to support trainees who wish to carry out the bachelor’s degree program.
Marvelous chance for trainees in Nepal.
Established in 2003 and situated at the heart of the city of Kathmandu, Kathford uses you exceptional mentor professors and exceptional knowing resources. It’s house to more than 1000 trainees with a strong alumni network.
Why research study at KathfordInternational College of Engineering and Management? They do not just objective to establish our trainees as intellectually sound individuals however likewise prepare them as useful, smart, and effective specialists who can believe beyond package.
- University or Organization: KathfordInternational College of Engineering and Management
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Fullscholarship
- Numberof Awards: 15
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Nepalese trainees
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- EligibleCountries: Nepal
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants should have IOST Entrance assessment outcomes
- Applicants should be Nepal resident
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants should need to register in the bachelor’s degree programat the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Attach scholastic records, copy of nationwide id card, and other pertinent files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a minimum ‘C’ grade or 45% in all topics in +2/ PCL/A Level in Science (with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths in both years) Pass in IoE Entrance assessment
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should have enough understanding of English and the regional language.
KathfordInternational College of Engineering and Management will supply fully-funded positions for trainees in Nepal.