RotterdamSchool of Management at the Erasmus University is providing the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships to support the college of international students in the Netherlands The scholarship program is offered for the scholastic year 2022-2023
This research study award is offered for dazzling students who wish to carry out a bachelor’s degree program in International BusinessAdministration
With the award of EUR 2,209, this scholarship will support undergraduate education.
ErasmusUniversity is a public university in the Netherlands called after Desiderius ErasmusRoterodamus It has 7 professors and concentrates on subjects such as health, wealth, governance, and culture.
Why should you study at ErasmusUniversity? It is among the biggest institutes in the Netherlands, with 23,940 students and 7 professors, and is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world. It is popular for integrating premium education with an international viewpoint that enhances. This university comes extremely advised due to the fact that it offers exceptional courses, resources, and chances.
ApplicationDeadline: Applications need to be gotten by 1 February 2022.
- University or Organization: ErasmusUniversity
- Department: RotterdamSchool of Management
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: EUR 2,209
- Number of Awards: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- EligibleCountries: EEA
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Bachelor program in International Business Administration
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- Applicationfor the scholarship is open for potential students of the IBA program beginning their research studies in the scholastic year 2022/2023 The prospect has a citizenship coming from the European Economic Area (EEA), entitled to pay the statutory tuition charge.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The primary step is to sign up for the Bachelor International Business Administration program in Studielink
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the following:
- A succinct entrepreneurial measurement essay of an optimum of 850 words that address the following concerns:
- What does entrepreneurship suggest to you? Please likewise explain what experiences formed your view on entrepreneurship (200 words)
- How do your past and existing activities show your entrepreneurial spirit? (200 words)
- What are your strategies for the future and why? (200 words)
- What is your inspiration to use for the scholarship and why would the mentorship and financial backing be best invested in you? (250 words)
- A budget strategy utilizing this design template, describing how you are going to fund years 1, 2, and 3 of the IBA program
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to need to satisfy the admission requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants with an inadequate level or grade based upon the kind of diploma need to take an English language efficiency testin order to certify for the program.
Theuniversity will offer the yearly statutory tuition charge (EUR 2,209in 2022/2023) along with annual book charges to an optimum of EUR 600 each year, conditional upon yearly re-evaluation.