–The brand-new SUTROFOR Scholarships for MSc Courses is now readily available available arranged by a Consortium that includes 5 of the very best European universities within the field of forest and nature management. SUTROFOR belongs to the Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Programme started by the European Commission.
This two-year Masters course in Sustainable Tropical Forestry (SUTROFOR) is a first-rate program with the goal of preparing certified graduates to handle the complex elements of modern tropical forestry.
The subject of sustainable tropical forestry is of worldwide value. Between one and 2 billion individuals depend upon wood-based fuel; non-wood forest product or services are essential to the income of more than one billion bad individuals primarily in backwoods; lumber is an essential product for both the domestic economy and for export; and the residents in establishing nations are significantly worried about the fate of tropical forests.
- Applications close: Non- EU candidates can send their applications October 15, 2018, The application due date is 15 January 2019,
- EU/EEA candidates can send their applications January 16, 2019, The application due date is 1 March 2019.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to pursue MSc Course in Sustainable Tropical Forestry.
- ScholarshipAward: PartnerCountry Scholarships
These scholarships can be granted to masters students from all nations aside from the EU member states and EEA/EFTA states: Turkey, the previous Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Iceland, Lichtenstein andNorway Furthermore, you need to abide by the 12 months guideline: You need to not be a resident nor have actually performed primary activity (research studies, work and so on) for more than an overall of 12 months over the last 5 years in among these nations.
These scholarships can be granted to any masters students who do not fullfil the requirements A specified above, i.e citizenship requirement and 12 months guideline.
Contribution to the travel and setup expenses.
1000 EUR annually per scholarship holder homeowner of Programme Country for travel expenses.
2000 EUR annually for travel costs + 1000 EUR for setup expenses for scholarship holder homeowner of a Partner Country whose place is located at less than 4.000 km from the EMMIC collaborating HEI.
3000 EUR annually for travel costs + 1000 EUR for setup expenses for scholarship holder homeowner of a Partner Country whose place is located at 4.000 km or more from the EMMIC collaborating HEI.
A contribution to setup expenses is provided just to students of a Partner Country (1000 EUR for the whole course). It is a reward to assist covering the extra expenses connected to the releasing of visas, house authorizations, and so on along with the momentary lodging requires upon arrival in the very first Programme Country hosting HEI.
- Nationality: Available to residents of the EU, EEA or Switzerland.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inThe SUTROFOR MSc Course is arranged by a Consortium that includes 5 of the very best European universities within the field of forest and nature management:
- University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science, Department of Food and Resource Economics, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- BangorUniversity, School of the Environment and Natural Resources, Bangor (UK)
- DresdenUniversity of Technology, Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products, Tharandt (Germany)
- AgroParis Tech, Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences, Montpellier (France)
- University of Padova, TESAF Department, School of Agriculture, Padova(Italy)
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to residents of the EU, EEA orSwitzerland SUTROFOR students originate from all over the world and from nations in South and North.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
If you have actually finished a bachelor’s degree or are registered in the last term of a bachelor’s program you are qualified to use for the Master’s program in Sustainable Tropical Forestry (SUTROFOR).
You are needed to record efficiency in English inning accordance with your background.
If you have bachelor’s degree in an appropriate location, e.g. forestry, farming, biology, location, economics, you are straight academically certified for admission to the MScProgramme MasterScholarships
How to Apply: In order for you to be confessed you have to have a certifying bachelor’s degree or another certifying degree at the exact same level.
Theapplication treatment depends upon your citizenship and academic background:
ARE YOU A CITIZEN IN EU, EEA OR SWITZERLAND?
ARE YOU A CITIZEN IN A COUNTRY OUTSIDE EU, EEA OR SWITZERLAND?