TheSchool of History, Politics and International Relations (HyPIR) is welcoming the brightest candidates for itsERCFully- moneyed PhD International Studentships at the University of Leicester.
The studentship supports the interested UK, EU and international trainees who wish to perform research study on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age” at the Department of Politics and International Relations.
Excellent chance for international candidates to get a fully-funded PhD research study in the UK.
Foundedin 1921, for the last thirteen years, the University of Leicester has actually accomplished first-class scores for teaching quality. It is a first-rate university devoted to international quality, game-changing science, and motivating mentor.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? LeicesterUniversity provides innovative and useful courses in a wide variety of disciplines, in addition to a thriving research study neighborhood. It likewise offers trainees with a range of chances for profession development and expert advancement.
ApplicationDeadline: April 16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: The School of History, Politics and International Relations (HyPIR)
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Awards: Fully- moneyed
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK, EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD Project on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age”
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, trainees need to need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or abroad equivalent in a pertinent topic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the studentships, prospects need to need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University ofLeicester After being signed up, prospects will utilize the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- SupportingDocuments: With the application, please consist of: CV, individual declaration, degree certificates, and records of research study currently finished and if possible records to date of research study presently being carried out.
- AdmissionRequirements:For taking admission, trainees need to fulfill the entry requirements of their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: Provide proof of English language efficiency if appropriate.
TheUniversity of Leicester will supply the following advantages:
- Funding for UK/ EU trainees will consist of a UK tuition charge waiver and an upkeep grant of ₤15,609 pa.
- Applications from international trainees are welcome however will just be qualified for a waiver of tuition charges and no stipend.