TheEuropean Business School is looking outstanding candidates for undergraduate scholarship programme on the basis of benefit, variety and monetary requirements. These scholarships are readily available in the fields of Management and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition charges.
Each year, the University of Lincoln award a variety of merit-based, subject-specific and the nation focused scholarships to high students from all over the world.
ESCPEurope is a pan-European service school which has schools in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, andWarsaw Originally developed in 1819 in Paris, it is the earliest service school worldwide.
- Application due date: Rolling due date November to June
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the field of Management.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships are competitive and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition charges (the 1st registration charge is not covered by the scholarship). They are eco-friendly each year on condition of scholastic accomplishment, behaviour and participation in the ESCP Europe neighborhood.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inThe very first year is used on the London and Paris schools, the 2nd year in Madrid, Paris or Turin or, the 3rd and last year in Berlin and Paris.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should be high-calibre students with outstanding grades who have an interest in the different topics used by our Bachelor programme. Our students normally rank in the top 10% of their scholastic associate, having actually effectively finished their secondary education with high honors or difference, and are eager to study in various nations with students from all over Europe and beyond. They have an excellent command of English and speak more languages, which they aspire to enhance throughout their research studies at ESCPEurope Ideal prospects have an interest in various cultures and multicultural settings and have an affinity with quantitative disciplines (considering the mathematics and economics material of the programme).
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: English language test ratings if needed (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Students wanting to be thought about for scholarships use as soon as they have actually been confessed to the programme and will have to send monetary info (proof of home earnings), in addition to files formerly supplied.
How to Apply:.
- Academic records of the last 3 years (information of all assessment results gotten throughout the last 3 years of secondary education, consisting of mock secondary assessment outcomes, if suitable).
- Secondary school assessment certificate( s), if currently held. Otherwise, candidates should offer these files as quickly as gotten.
- Personal declaration in English.
- Contact information for one scholastic recommendation.
- English language test ratings if needed (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Supporting files of extra spoken languages.
- Photocopy of ID/Passport