Applications are welcomed for ESRC PhD and 1+3 Studentships in Human Geography, Health Studies, and Demography at the University of St Andrews in the UK. UK/EU students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
The studentships take the kind of +3 awards (PhD financing for students who have actually currently finished suitable masters level social science research study training) and 1+3 awards (financing for students to study a Masters program followed by a PhD).
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: January15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentships are granted in Human Geography, Health Studies, and Demography at the University of StAndrews The university welcomes applications in both of these paths. The applications can be in any location of department research study:
- Internaland global migration
- Fertilityand household
- Healthand death
- Longitudinaland spatial analysis; population forecast and small-area evaluation
- Cities, areas and real estate
- Governanceand power
- Sustainable advancement
- Environmental modification
- Environmentaland natural deposit economics
- Familiesand relationships
- ScholarshipAward: These prominent scholarships cover tuition charges and an annual stipend presently roughly ₤14,000 Excellent candidates will be chosen to move forward to the ESRC competitors.
- Nationality: UK/EU students just
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: UK/EU students are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
TheESRC awards are open to Home and EU students. EU students who do not satisfy the ESRC’s home eligibility requirements will be entitled to a Fees Only award (please note that it is your obligation to examine the ESRC’s property standards which can be accessed on the SGSSS site).
Candidate profile: Successful students need to likewise have the assistance of a professional supervisory group within the School of Geography and Sustainable Development and generally:
- A Master’s in an appropriate discipline (for + 3 PhD prospects).
- A First class or II( i) honours degree or equivalent at the undergraduate level in an appropriate discipline for PhD prospects still finishing their Master’s and 1+3 candidates.
- An general rating of at least 7.0 in IELTS test or equivalent (if suitable).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All students getting in the University need to supply proof that they can utilize English all right to study efficiently at St Andrew’s.
How to Apply: In order to use for an SGSSS ESRC studentship with St Andrews, please do the following by 15 th January 2018 (11: 59 pm):
- Complete a draft of the ESRC Studentship Application Form which need to be emailed to Helen Olaez (ho10-at- st-andrews. ac.uk).Complete our online PhD Application and guarantee that you do the following:
- Apply to the “School of Geography and Sustainable Development”.
- Note on the application that you are using for an ESRC PhD and 1+3 Studentships in Human Geography, Health Studies, and Demography.
- Name your possible managers.
- Please publish a sample of scholastic writing (minimum of 500 words).