Intending to support the education of exceptional trainees in the UK, the University of Essex is thrilled to reveal the Iran Regional Scholarships.
The grant is offered to trainees who are citizens of Iran starting in the undergraduate degree program at the University ofEssex The grant will provide a tuition charges discount rate as an award.
TheUniversity of Essex is a public research study university that is put 370 th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 for its devotion to a culture of cooperation, flexibility, and team effort, in addition to sharing finest practices and promoting knowing and abilities throughout departments.
Why research study at the University of Essex? The significance of real interactions and collaborations is acknowledged atEssex Essex is specified by a collaboration and the participation of professors in the advancement of trainees’ professions.
ApplicationDeadline: 19 th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Awards: ₤ 3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: IranStudents
- The award can be taken in the UnitedKingdom
- EligibleCountries: Iran
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses advertisement topics readily available at the University of Essex.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- be categorized as a worldwide trainee for charge functions
- be completely self-funding your research studies
- be normally resident in the nation defined
- be in the very first year of your degree course in 2021-2022
- needs to have grade 12 or above in Pre-UniversityCertificate (or comparable)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The trainees need to use online to their option of the bachelor’s degree program and finish the application procedure. No different application is needed.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees need to send the following files:
- Documents associated to previous research studies and work experience
- Official records in English or qualified translation of scholastic outcomes revealing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for specific courses
- Recent referrals, signed and dated by referee or an e-mail from referee
- Personal declaration
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees need to hold appropriate education or diploma to be confessed to an undergraduate program at Essex.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates are needed to send the outcomes of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT– 76– 88 general
- IELTS– 0– 6.0 general
- PTE– 50– 58 general
- Trinity ISE– Pass general
- CambridgeEnglish Qualification– 169– 176 general
- KITE– 426– 475
Winners will get an amount of ₤ 3,000 to money the selected course of undergraduate research study in the United Kingdom.