TheNational Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) and Earth System Sciences Organization (ESSO) is happy to use its Junior ResearchFellowship The fellowship is readily available to pursue doctoral and postdoctoral research.
The goal of the fellowship is to support Indian students who wish to pursue doctoral and postdoctoral research in the field of frontier locations of earth system sciences.
TheNational Centre for Earth Science Studies( NCESS) is a self-governing research centre to promote clinical and technological research and advancement research studies in the earth sciences. NCESS pursues issues associated with land, sea and environment. It was set up by the federal government of Kerala in 1978, at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue doctoral and postdoctoral research.
StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Crustal Processes, Coastal Processes, Atmospheric Processes and Natural Resources and Environmental Management.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarship will cover the following:
- 25,000/- p.m. combined plus acceptable HRA, Leave and other advantages for preliminary 2 years, andRs 28,000/- p.m. combined plus acceptable HRA and other advantages throughout subsequent year/s based on satisfying efficiency.
- Sufficient contingent grant for supporting field work and so on will likewise be offered throughout the period of the fellowship.
Number of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- 1st class M.Sc/ M.Tech Degree in Earth System Sciences or associated field with legitimate CSIR-UGC NET credentials for JRF.
- The certifications pointed out are the minimum requirements. The Institute reserves the right to list the prospects based upon their credentials, experience and publications and so on
- This applies to CSIR-UGC NET-JRF certified prospects and for prospects having
DST INSPIRE Fellowship.
- The age limitation of Applicants not going beyond 28 years as on 30.092015
Nationality: Indian candidates are qualified to use for the fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a 1st class M.Sc/ M.Tech degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through post:
- Maximum 5 (05) years of age relaxation for the prospects coming from the SC/ST classification/ females prospects/ physically disabled individuals, and 3 (03) years for the prospects coming from the OBC classification will be permitted. To get the age relaxation confirmed copies of caste certificates MUST be connected to the application type.
- The recommended application format for the positions of JRF can be downloaded from the site. Interested prospects need to send an ink signed copy of application on the proposed type just, stopping working which the application will be accountable to be declined.
- Attested copies in assistance of academic certifications, experience and so on. MUST be sent with the application.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC classification students confirmed copy of caste certificate MUST be confined with the application.
- All applications need to point out e-mail id and contact phone number of the candidate.
- Completed applications in addition to enclosures need to be sent out to the Director, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala– 695011.
ApplicationDeadline: The applications will be gotten throughout the year.