With the intention of offering a first-rate education to highly-skilled and clingy trainees, the University of Southampton is providing EU Scholarships in the UK for the scholastic session 2021-2022
This studentship is open for EU trainees who wish to obtain undergraduate or postgraduate taught programs at the University of Southampton.
Golden opportunity for EU trainees to study in the UK.
SouthamptonUniversity is a public research study college based in Southampton, BritishColumbia Southampton is an establishing member of the Russell research-intensive college in the United Kingdom.
Why research study at the Universityof Southampton? The university provides lots of world-famous courses that motivate trainees to enhance vital thinking and independent knowing abilities, which are important to an effective future profession.
ApplicationDeadline: June30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programs
- Award: ₤ 5,000 charge decrease
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: For EU trainees
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from EU nations.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programs in any subject used by the university other than the following courses:
- EnglishLanguage pre-sessional programs
- Foundation programs run by our path service provider partner
- Undergraduate programs (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programs in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are qualified.
- PGCert or PGDip certifications
- PostgraduateResearch programs i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing expert advancement programs
- DistanceLearning programs, nevertheless the MSc Gerontology by range knowing are qualified.
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- MSc Neonatology
- Programmes used at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus overseas
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Must be personal as ‘Overseas’ for charges functions, for that reason, the trainee, are responsible to pay complete global tuition charges and you will be self-funding.
- Must be a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being signed up in the program, trainees need to take admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program at theuniversity Students are not needed to use individually for this application
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to offer the following files such as CV, degree certificate, degree records, English language credentials, and 2 recommendations.
- AdmissionRequirements: Before taking entryway, you require to examine all the entry requirements of the university.
- LanguageRequirement: EU/Overseas candidates need to accomplish an IELTS rating of 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each proficiency.
TheUniversity of Southampton will offer a cost waiver of ₤ 5,000 for trainees for the scholastic year 2021-2022