Applications are now open for Euroculture Erasmus Mundus student scholarships granted to picked Euroculture students from within the EU and from other areas of the world. Scholarships are readily available to pursue Erasmus Mundus Master Course.
Euroculture has to do with deeply comprehending the present obstacles Europe is dealing with. If you have an interest in getting a vital, interdisciplinary method to examining European culture, politics and society in a globalized context– this is a Master for you.
Euroculture is a two-year, 120 ECTS, English- taught multi-universityMaster program concentrated on the research study of contemporary European society, culture and politics in an international context. We concentrate on concerns of cultural identities and social worths that play a crucial function in today’s disputes about Europe and its location worldwide. It is perfect for students who comprehend that Europe’s future will be formed not just by economics and politics, however likewise by battles over identities, worths, and heritage.
- ApplicationsDeadline: January10, 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Erasmus Mundus Master Course.
- StudySubject: Euroculture: Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context is an interdisciplinary, international Master program used by a consortium of 8 European universities and 4 universities overseas. It is acknowledged by the European Commission as an ErasmusMundus Master ofExcellence It is a two-year program of 4 terms (120 ECTS), taught totally in English
- ScholarshipAward: The student grant covers the involvement expenses, a regular monthly allowance for living expenses and a contribution to take a trip and setup expenses. Each beneficiary will get EUR 1,000 every month for living expenses throughout the 24 months period of the program. The scholarship likewise consists of a contribution to take a trip and setup and any other kind of expenses to be paid in 2 installations, along with the Euroculture involvement expenses of EUR 9.000(EU students)/ 18.000(non-EU students) consisting of medical insurance protection 24 months.
- Nationality: Available to students from EU and other areas of the world.
- Number of Scholarships: There are just a minimal variety of grants readily available each year. For those using to begin in 2019, numerous grants will be readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Available to students from EU and other areas of the world. The Erasmus Mundus Programme supplies EU- moneyed scholarships for Third Country students and EU/ EEA students who have actually used to and have actually been accepted by the Euroculture Master Course.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Scholarship students need to have currently gotten an initially college degree or show an identified comparable level of finding out according to nationwide guidelines and legislation in location by the application due date. That suggests that scholarship candidates need to hold a college degree by 9 January 2019 to begin the program in 2019.
- Students who have actually currently gotten an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or are previous Erasmus Mundus Master/DoctoralCourse scholarship holders are not qualified for an extra scholarship under the EMMC action. Students gaining from an EMMC scholarship can not take advantage of another EU grant while pursuing their EMMC research studies.
- Scholarship holders investing part of the EMMC course in their nation of home are not entitled to take advantage of the month-to-month subsistence allowance for this duration
- Students from partner nations (suggesting all nations other than EU nations, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro and Turkey) have not performed his/her primary activity (research studies, work, and so on) for more than an overall of 12 months over the last 5 years in any of the Member States or the getting involved nations.
- Please note: for provided scholastic year student prospects can use for optimum 3 various joint programs supported by the Erasmus Mundus scholarships (see the EMJMD brochure).
- A complete and prompt application is needed to use. Check the menu left wing for needed files.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An excellent command of the English language
All candidates need to supply evidence of English efficiency by sending test arise from any of the following: CAE/CPE, TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum test ratings needed to sign up with the Euroculture Programme are:
- TOEFL paper-based: 580 or TOEFL iBT (internet-based): 92
- IELTS: minimum general rating 6.5, without any part (listening, reading, speaking) under 5.5 and composing no lower than 6.0
- CAE or CPE– Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), C1 or Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE), C2
— If your rating is lower than ball games discussed above, you will not be qualified for the program.
— Any other English test than the TOEFL, CAE/CPE or IELTS is ruled out as legitimate by the Euroculture Admission Board.
— Students from China are needed to send a TOEFL iBT or IELTS test (no CAE).
— If Uppsala is your very first university of option and you take a TOEFL test: in addition to publishing your examinee report online, please ask the TOEFL test center to send out a copy of your outcomes straight to Admissions Officer, Master Programme in Euroculture (HEC2M), Admissions Office, Uppsala University, Box 256, SE 751 05 Uppsala, Sweden.
The following prospects do not need to send English test results:
— Native speakers of English from English- speaking nations (i.e.where English is among the main languages);-LRB- *********).
— Students who have actually studied a minimum of one year full-time in an English- taught university program in a nation where English is (among) the main language;-LRB- *********).
— Students who finished a whole Bachelor program in English (period: 3 years minimum).
— Other exceptions might use. In case you have sensible evidence of English not covered by the exception guideline, please call the Euroculture consortium workplace.
Candidates who are excused from sending the outcomes of an English Test (other than native speakers) need to publish an authorities university declaration stating that English was their language of direction ( in location of English test results).
How to Apply: To use for the scholarship, you require to:
- Finish your initially college by the application due date and have the ability to show that you have actually finished
- Submit a total online application consisting of all the needed files in English by 10 January 2019 at the current
- Fall under the eligibility requirements of the Euroculture Master