Faces2Hearts is a worldwide blogging experience that will take 4 youths on a 5-month journey throughout 3 continents. They will find jobs that alter individuals’ lives for the much better, supported by the EU. And they will expose the frequently unreported stories of the interesting individuals they satisfy– stories of favorable modification and hope.
This special chance is used byEurope Aid, the EU’s International Cooperation, and Development department, sitting within the EuropeanCommission Its primary objective is to remove hardship and attain sustainable advancement worldwide. To attain this Europe Aid works carefully with EU member states, UN firms, and international and regional civil society.
Faces2Hearts is a journey to the hearts of individuals. It has to do with individuals that our 4 blog writers experience along their journey, the environments and neighborhoods they find. The blog writers will surpass faces or stereotypes to expose engaging stories to the world, stories of favorable modification, frequently unreported, stories influenced by jobs moneyed by the European Union: the biggest advancement donor on the planet.
Faces2Hearts are trying to find 4 blog writers in overall (our faces) with one face to be picked from each of 4 international areas (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America). Each winning face will take a trip and satisfy interesting individuals within his/her own area, other than for the European blog writer who will be taking a trip in Eastern & SouthernAfrica The area which you can use to depends upon your citizenship and the language requirements differ inning accordance with the area: for Asia-Pacific and English- speaking Africa a high level of English is needed; candidates to Latin America and French- speaking Africa will furthermore require a high level of Spanish and French respectively.
All will be discovering stories of individuals whose lives were altered for the much better through jobs supported by the EU.
- 21– 31 years of ages and totally free to take a trip for the very first half of 2018
- An appealing writer, an imaginative mind and a great relater of feelings
- A self-dependent, accountable and resourceful tourist
- An traveler– happy to attempt and find brand-new things
- An enthusiast of social and human interaction
- A delicate listener to individuals’s stories
- A knowledgeable multimedia user (photography, video, social networks, composing)
- Fluent in spoken and composed English and, inning accordance with the area you are originating from, proficient in spoken and composed Spanish or French
How it will Work:
There are 4 phases in this experience:
The very first phase, the competition, which will run for one month throughout October 2017, will choose 4 varied youths to carry out the journeys.
- One winner will be picked from each of 4 international areas (Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Latin America). All 4 blog writers (our faces) will get training in Brussels in late 2017 and be supplied with audio-visual devices, which they can keep after the task.
- Their journeys will occur throughout the very first half of 2018 and each of our faces will take a trip and find stories within his/her own area, other than for the European blog writer who will be taking a trip in Eastern & SouthernAfrica It is imagined that each Faces2Hearts journey will consist of time in 6 to 8 nations in the area.
- TheFaces2Hearts blog writers will find jobs that alter individuals’s lives for the much better, supported by the EU. And they will expose the frequently unreported stories of the interesting individuals they satisfy– stories of favorable modification and hope. They will tape-record their experiences, interactions, and sensations in routine blog site posts (consisting of videos and pictures) and through a range of social networks channels. Regular difficulties will likewise be set for the 4 blog writers and there will be numerous chances to engage with their fans.
- The task will culminate at the European Development Days in June, where our 4 faces will share their stories and challenge their views with advancement specialists. The EuropeanDevelopment Days are the EU’s leading online forum on advancement and occur inBrussels Over the years, it combined 42,000 individuals from 154 nations consisting of 100 world leaders.
How to Apply:
To use you should fill out the kind on this site, however you will have to do a couple of things prior to you begin.
SubmissionDeadline: October31, 2017