TheEvonik Foundation solely supports life sciences students preparing master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral theses. Scholarships are just granted for the scholarship focus specified for the year in concern.
TheEvonik Foundation concentrates on promoting education and science. The objective of Evonik Foundation is to sponsor gifted up-and-coming scientists.
ApplicationDeadline: February 28, 2018
CourseLevel: The Evonik Foundation solely supports life sciences students preparing master’s, doctoral, and post-doctoral theses.
StudySubject: The financing concerns for 2018: Organosilicones, Synthesis, Cross- connecting, Phase behaviour & product homes and Fillers.
ScholarshipAward: The Foundation will provide the following financing:
- Bachelor’s and master’s theses: 6 months, 250–600 euros/month
- Doctoral program: 2 years (choice to extend), 1,400 euros/month
In addition, applications can be sent for financing of the purchase of research study literature and presence of clinical congresses.
- Postdoctoral research studies: one year’s financing is chosen a case-by-case basis
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: German students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Prerequisites for the award of a scholarship: The subject of your research study job should accompany among the subjects in our yearly scholarship focus.
- Your clinical research study is being carried out in a widely known, chemically oriented working group at a German university or a non-university research study organization.
- You can offer evidence of exceptional scholastic efficiency.
- You are not able to adequately money your desired clinical research study courses with methods supplied by you, your moms and dads or other celebrations.
How to Apply:
Theapplication procedure is divided into 3 phases:
Stage 1: If you think that you satisfy the requirements stated in the area entitled “Award of Scholarships,” please send us a summary of your research study job (no greater than half a page) by means of email. Other files such as a curriculum vitae, certificates, cover letter, and so on are not essential. Once choose professionals have actually evaluated the job proposition sent, we will let you understand whether you must send out in a total application or whether your application has actually been rejected.
Stage 2: If you have actually gotten a favorable response, we would ask you to send the following files:
- Letter of inspiration
- Curriculum vitae plus image
- Topic and research study objective of the clinical work (no greater than 10 pages) with the following material:
Introduction, specifying the status of the research study
Summary and research study objectives
School leaving certificate
Certificate: Stage 1/final degree evaluations, state evaluation or bachelor’s/ master’s degree
Supervisor’s report (by mail)
Stage 3: Following the submission date, we will evaluate your files and welcome choose prospects to an interview at which you will have the chance to provide your research study subject to a group of professionals.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.