Get financial backing to begin your scholastic journey inCanada The University of Ottawa is offering a chance to obtain the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit International financing for the session 2020/2021
The financing program supports international trainees who wish to begin bachelor’s degree coursework at the Faculty of Engineering.
Golden possibility for international trainees in Canada.
Foundedin 1848, the University of Ottawa is the biggest multilingual research study university in Canada that provides a large range of scholastic programs. It supplies premium knowing, mentor, and research study areas to much better satisfy the requirements of trainees, academics, and scientists.
Whyat the Universityof Ottawa? TheUniversity of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level by engaging in paid, expert, career-related, job opportunity particular to your discipline. Here you can get a chance for development, accomplishment, and benefit to eventually assist you to reach your capacity.
ApplicationDeadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 & $4,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: 35
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate program in the field of Engineering.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90-949% and an optimum of 95-100%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to obtain the chance.
, candidates should take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the University ofOttawa After getting registered, all applications should be sent online
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with their applications.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, prospects should examine the admission requirementsof the program.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently require to satisfy particular English language requirementsin order to be able to research study at the university.
TheFaculty of Engineering awards 35 of these endowments to trainees with an admission average in between 95-100% ($ 5,000) or in between 90-949% ($ 4,000).