TheFaculty of Health & Social Sciences Executive Dean’s Scholarship is readily available to any worldwide or EU postgraduate candidate for a full-time taught course run by this faculty, who can show an impressive scholastic profile connecting to their course.
Allof the awards are made in the kind of a tuition charge decrease, to the worth of 50% and if you’re effective, you’ll be informed within one month of the closing date for applications.
The function of the Scholarship is to motivate and support scholastic quality in worldwide & EU trainees beginning postgraduate research study in Faculty of Health & Social Sciences at Bournemouth University.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2019
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for the postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are readily available for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course.
- ScholarshipAward: The awards are made in the kind of a tuition charge decrease, to the worth of 50%
- Numberof Scholarships: TheNumber of scholarships is 3.
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available to any worldwide or EU Student
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available to any worldwide or EU Student
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to use, you need to:
Be a worldwide & EU Student.
Respect the internal due date to obtain admission to your desired program of research study. Contact the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (or its comparable) for more in-depth details.
Commence a brand-new course of research study in 2019.Satisfy all admission requirements and accept your admission deal.
The candidate for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course who certifies as ‘overseas’ and EU for charge functions.
You will have to have a minimum of an upper second-class Honors degree (2i) or comparable.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button listed below and finishing the application kind.