FatimaAl-FihriOpen University is now thinking about applications for its astonishing Autumn Internship readily available for the scholastic year 2020-21
As a part of this program, candidates will have a possibility to get genuine work experience and polish your abilities in a vibrant worldwide environment.This internship consists of terrific advantages that will make your journey more amazing.
This internship will offer you with not just useful experience in vibrant worldwide environment however likewise great deals of terrific advantages.
Establishedin February 2016, Fatima Al-FihriOpen University is a prominent international not for earnings instructional institute. The function of this organization is to offer trainees with an inclusive knowing environment that raises trainees and assist them acquire the very best instructional experiences.
Why at Fatima Al-FihriOpen University? The organization is extremely respected for its brief online courses taught by prestigious experts from all over the world. It welcomes trainees to benefit from its courses and profession chances no matter their background, culture, and citizenship.
ApplicationDeadline: August15, 2020
- University or Organization: Fatima Al-FihriOpen University
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: N/A
- Award: Varies
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken inEstonia
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Internship
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following requirements:
- Applicants needs to have efficiency in the English language.
- Applicants needs to hold a standard understanding of computer system and web applications.
- Access to the web a minimum of two times a week.
- Applicants needs to have the capability to discover and act in a busy environment.
- Applicants needs to have the capability to work successfully as part of a group.
- Applicants needs to have the capability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to keep efficient working relations with individuals of various nationwide and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All prospects are needed to finish an online application type and send it by 15 th August 2020.
- SupportingDocuments: As supporting files, you can offer the following: A cover letter and your quick bio.
- AdmissionRequirements: Admission requirements differ from one course to another.
- LanguageRequirement: Language requirements differ from course to course.
All the prospects will be compensated through the following advantages:
- No program charges
- Flexible work timing (Between 6 to 8 hours a week)
- RemotelyTraining throughout the program
- Certificate of internship supplied by the end of the program
- Support to look for programs.
or to get involved in other programs and occasions
- An international workplace with numerous social programs activities