Many trainees wish to study in Germany, however since of monetary barriers, they are not able to do it. Federal Institute for Materials is providing its PhD Position for the scholastic 2020/21 session to cover research expenditures.
The financing program supports exceptional trainees who wish to carry out PhD degree coursework in Computational Materials Science.
Marvellous chance for exceptional trainees to study in Germany.
Establishedin 1871, the Federal Institute for Materials Research is a product research institute situated inGermany It is a senior clinical and technical Federal institute with obligation to the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Why would you like to select Federal Institute for Materials Research? BAM sets and represents high requirements for security in innovation and chemistry for Germany and for its worldwide markets. It is accountable for the promo of understanding and innovation transfer within the BAM’s locations of work.
ApplicationDeadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Federal Institute for Materials Research
- Departmen t: N/A
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Germany
- EligibleCountries: If you wish to know about the citizenship, please call the company.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Computational Materials Science– Studying and Engineering of Defects
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a master’s degree in materials science, physics, physical chemistry, or an associated field with pertinent experiences.
- A background in computer system programs, specifically Linux- base experience, C++ programs, and Python programs, is needed.
- Skills and understandings of thermodynamics and kinetics modeling of materials will be valued.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the chance, candidates need to send out the following files to Dr Reza Darvishi Kamachali reza.kamachali-at-bam. de.
- SupportingDocuments: Must send out (i) letter of motivation/introduction (ii) CV, (iii) records of bachelor and master research studies, and (iv) the contact information of 2 recommendations as a single PDF file.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates ought to have a master’s degree in materials science, physics, physical chemistry, or an associated field with pertinent experiences.
- LanguageRequirement: The research will be performed in English and for that reason a strong command in composed and spoken English is a must.
Eligible prospects will get 3 years agreement, full-time, working in the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing in Berlin.