Applications are welcomed for FELLINI Fellowships Programme for Experienced Researchers of any citizenship. FELLINI is a global inbound movement fellowship programme for experienced researchers which are co-financed by the European Commission through the Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Action.
The programme is a brand-new, top quality fellowship plan based upon a modern-day research study and training technique, which intends at research study quality and promoting scientist movement and training. FELLINI integrates finest practice discovered throughout the EU with a variety of ingenious aspects that will supply all fellows with a perfect basis for their future professions, preparing them for a vast array of profession choices.
TheNational Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) is the Italian research study company committed to the research study of the basic constituents of matter and the laws that govern them, under the guidance of the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR).
- ApplicationsDeadline: September18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research study.
- StudySubject: INFN research study locations can be organized in 5 primary locations:
- ScholarshipAward: The period of the fellowship is 36 months and consists of a compulsory twelve-months duration (which might be divided into 2 durations of 6 months) to be invested in a various research study organization or in a modern personal business, selected by fellowship holders in contract with their managers, inning accordance with the interest of their research study.
- Nationality: Fellowships are for Experienced Researchers of any citizenship.
- Number of Scholarships: A choice treatment is open to hiring 15 (fifteen) fellows through the co-funding Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska– Curie Actions COFUND, under the job “Fellowship for Innovation at INFN” (hereinafter described as “FELLINI”), Grant Agreement n.754496 Recruited researchers will be thought about as Marie Sklodowska–CurieFellows.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Fellowships are for Experienced Researchers of any citizenship.
EntranceRequirements: Fellowships are for Experienced Researchers of any citizenship. Fellowships are open to prospects who fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants needs to be, at the date of the call due date, in ownership of a postgraduate degree or have at least 4 years of full-time comparable research study experience. Parental leave durations do not count to the time of research study experience.
- Applicants needs to abide by Marie Sklodowska Curie Action movement guideline: researchers might not have lived or performed their primary activity (work, research studies, and so on) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the call due date, unless this time was invested as part of a treatment for getting refugee status under the GenevaConvention Compulsory nationwide service and/or brief stays as vacations are not considered.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Theapplication need to be sent online through https://reclutamento.infn.it/ ReclutamentoOnline/ no behind September, 18 th 2018, at 12.00 p.m. (twelve noon) CEST. Applications sent out by e-mail or postal mail will not be thought about.
Requirementsfor qualified applications for an application to be qualified it needs to:
- Be got no behind the call due date. Late submissions will not be thought about.
- Be gotten through the INFN online application system.
- Be composed in English and utilize the design template offered.
- Be within INFN research study locations.
- Be total and consist of all files asked for in the Application Pack.
- All files need to be sent in PDF format, with the candidate’s name in the file name (Preferred format: SurnameName_FileDescription pdf)
- Comply with the standards and specs (length, typeface size, and so on) noted in the proposition design template.
- Adhere to the ethical guidelines of FELLINI and the European Union Horizon 2020 research study.
Theapplication need to consist of the following files or info: