TheFrench Institute for Research in Africa is happy to use its Fieldwork Grants for pursuing the research study program in2018 These grants are readily available for master and doctoral students.
The objective of the grants is to motivate research study on master and doctoral level.
TheFrench Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi) was developed more than 35 years earlier. The Institute exists to promote research study in all the disciplines in the liberal arts and social sciences within East Africa.
- ApplicationDeadline: April20,2018
- CourseLevel: Fieldwork grants are readily available for the research study program.
- StudySubject: These grants are readily available in the field of political characteristics, culture and society, economy and land problems.
- ScholarshipAward: 500 to 1000 Euros depending upon the location of residency.
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: To be qualified:
- Applicants needs to have Masters & Doctoral degree
- Title of the job for which the grant is being asked for:
- How is this job connected to your existing research studies?
- Does your job certify as one of IFRA’s concern subjects? (Refer to the call on IFRA’s site)
- If yes, which one?
- Summary of the research study job (Max600 words):
- Give 5 bibliographic referrals (max) associated to your job (including yours if any).
- Brief summary of previous work YOU have actually done on the topic of research study. (If any) (Max130 words)
- Give the particular timespan, area and the activities of the fieldwork for which you are asking for a grant (Max600 words)
- Have you ever got a grant and/or a research study allowance? If so, define the conditions and dates
How to Apply:
Applicants can use through e-mail.
eval( ez_write_tag([[336,280],’ scholarship_positions_com-leader-1′,’ ezslot_3′]);.