TheCollege of Science and Engineering Research Awards are tenable at Flinders University for approximately 3 years for a Doctorate by research, or approximately 2 years for a Masters degree, based on acceptable development. Periods of research study currently carried out to the degree might be subtracted from the optimal duration of period. This award will just be readily available to candidates who will start or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
FlindersUniversity Sciences is one of Australia’s leading research and mentoruniversity We pursue quality through the development, conservation, transfer and application of understanding. For more than a century, we have actually informed and dealt with exceptional individuals to provide understanding management for a much better world.
- ApplicationDeadline: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship will be granted in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will be granted approximately $27,082 p.a.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not understood.
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available for Australian residents, New Zealand residents and global trainee.
- Scholarship can be taken in
E ligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Thescholarship is readily available for Australian residents, New Zealand residents and global trainee.
- EntranceRequirements: The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply: To request a College of Science and Engineering Research Award, you will have to very first send an application for admission to a Research greater degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the RHD Scholarship group on the trainee info system, which will produce an application for all of the readily available scholarships in the primary round.