Enhance your understanding and abilities with the assistance of the Fred Auzenne Scholarship used by the Fred Auzenne for the scholastic year 2021-2022
Thescholarship intends to benefit one undergraduate trainee presently going to a recognized university and/or college in the United States.
FredAuzenne is an American Entrepreneur who functions as an executive consultant for the CultureIndex Through Culture Index, services are coached on the very best ways to discover scale. A distinct set of human analytics is what sets Fred’s company apart.Mr Auzenne invested the early years of his profession as a counterintelligence unique representative with the United StatesArmy His obligations in this capability consisted of performing security examinations, preparing and dispersing counterintelligence reports, and getting involved in Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations (CFSO).
ApplicationDeadline: 1st of March 2022
- University or Organization: FredAuzenne
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $ 1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: USA
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the provided requirements:
- Undergraduate trainee presently going to a recognized university and/or college in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application with the following info to [email protected]:
- College or university that you participate in:
- Current GPA
- SupportingDocuments: Submit roughly 800 words on the following subject of “Please recount a major setback you have experienced in your life. How did it change you as a person, and what lessons have you taken to heart as a result?”
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should hold a high-school degree certificate with pertinent marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Students require to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English.
Each effective scholar will get the award quantity of $1,000 to cover their research study expenditures in the USA.