TheFree University of Brussels is happy to reveal Individual Fellowship available to all fields of research for the period of 5 years. This fellowship is readily available for candidates of all citizenships.
IndividualFellowship at the Universit é libre de Bruxelles, [email protected], is an extensive fellowship program offering outstanding skilled scientists the chance to perform frontier research and get varied training in an environment of clinical quality and state-of- the-art centers, under the guidance of prominent academics and with the assistance of a comprehensive partnership network of scholastic and non-academic organizations.
TheFree University of Brussels abbreviated ULB, is a French- speaking personal research university inBrussels, Belgium It was developed in 1834 by Belgian attorney Pierre-Th éodore Verhaegen, it is one of the most essential Belgian universities. A significant proving ground available to Europe and the world, it has about 24,200 students, 33% of whom originate from abroad, and a similarly cosmopolitan personnel. In 2018, ULB was worldwide ranked 175 th by TheTimes Higher Education, 151 th by ShanghaiRanking ( AWRU).
- ApplicationsDeadline: October15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: [email protected] will propose 3 calls within a five-year program. To effect ULB’s post-doctoral policy as extensively as possible, the task will be open to all fields of research, arranged into 3 panels:
- ScholarshipAward: The monetary structure of the fellowship is as follows:
Fellow- associated expenses.
Living allowance: 3.503,21
Mobility allowance: 400,00
Family allowance: 150,00
Research- associated expenses.
Travel allowance: 200,00
Research expenses: 500,00
Other(training, and so on): 300,00
The living allowance is a a sign worth for 2018 and goes through small modifications of around +2% due to annual indexation. It covers the quantity of an untaxed fellowship agreement that is comparable to an employment agreement. The fellowship agreement is totally based on the Provisions of the Belgian Social Security System covering medical insurance, maternity leave, ill pay in case of hospitalisation, special needs insurance coverage, nationwide pension system, nationwide joblessness system, insurance coverage versus work environment mishaps, household advantages and arrangements to occupational illness.
- Nationality: This fellowship is readily available for candidates of all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: For each panel and each call, [email protected] will use to money 7 outstanding scientists for a research task of 24- month period, reaching an overall of 63 fellowship positions over 5 years.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available for candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicantsof any age and of any citizenship are qualified.
Eligible candidates are skilled scientists:
- Full- time comparable research experience is determined from the date when a scientist acquired the degree enabling them to start a doctorate. This has to be shown by the work (or comparable) agreements.
- Eligible candidates should not have lived or performed their primary activity (work, w research studies, and so on) in Belgium for more than 12 months throughout the last 3 years prior to the call due date.
- Eligible candidates must not have actually currently taken advantage of a postdoctoralw fellowship in Belgium for more than 6 (6) months prior to the call due date.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications are sent on line in the devoted platform available at [email protected] site (www.if-atulb.ulb.be). Applications sent out through other ways (email, post, and so on) will not be thought about. It is the duty of the candidate to send the application on time to prevent eleventh hour hold-ups due to the high number of submissions. The submission platform will be instantly shut down at specifically 17: 00 (UTC +2) on Monday October 15 th, 2018 and will not have the ability to accept additional submissions. No extension will be given unless there is an unquestionable technical concern with the submission platform, in which case all candidates will be informed appropriately.
Theapplication file of the candidates is total when all the following files are sentin pdf format:
- A copy of the PhD degree or a certificate validating that the requirementsw associated to the PhD program in the house organization are satisfied prior to the call due date.
- If no PhD degree has actually been acquired, a profession description showing a minimum of 4 years of full-time research experience by the call due date. Applicants ought to connect evidence (e.g. agreement, company certificate) showing their research experience.
- A comprehensive CV of optimum 5 pages, consisting of a publication list. The compulsory design template is readily available at the call site.
- A research and training task of optimum 10 pages explaining the state-ofthe-art, w the research concerns and/or goals, the method, the work strategy, the training program in a scholastic and, if appropriate, non-academic environment, the dissemination, exploitation and interaction activities, the info on principles concerns (not consisted of in the 10 pages, see area 7.1). A required design template is readily available at the call site.
- The letter of approval from a ULB scholastic member validating that thew candidate, if effective, will be incorporated in the research group and get the proper training. Applicants are welcomed to seek advice from the ULB Research stock to recognize a manager: http://www.ulb.ac.be/rech/inventaire/facultes/index.html
- A copy of the passport or identity card.