SouthAfrican graduates are welcomed by the Embassy of France to use to their competitive Masters and Doctorate scholarship program. Applications from all scholastic disciplines, particularly science and innovation, will be thought about for the scholastic year beginning in September 2018.
Since2011, the French Embassy has actually invested over 1.5 million euros in South African trainee movement and has actually sent out around 180 South African trainees to finish their tertiary degrees at elite French Higher EducationInstitutions The French federal government has actually supported simply under forty trainees throughout the scholastic year 2016/2017 with their Master’s and Doctorate degrees. Some of the scholarship holders will continue with their research studies in 2018/2019 at the French Higher Education organizations while others will return as France Alumni ambassadors to invest their gotten abilities in South Africa.
- ApplicationDeadline: March20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master and Doctoral program.
- StudySubject: Applications from all scholastic disciplines, particularly science and innovation, will be thought about for the scholastic year beginning in September 2018.
- ScholarshipAward: The French Embassy scholarships can entirely or partly fund the yearly tuition charges, medical insurance and Schengen visa charges for chosen candidates. The round-trip air travel and regular monthly stipend to living expenditures can even more be covered. Co- moneying chances are highly motivated to enhance the partnership in between South African and French organizations and the general public and economic sector.
- Nationality: SouthAfrican trainees
- Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
- Scholarship can be taken at French Higher Education organizations
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: SouthAfrican trainees are qualified to look for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Candidates should check out the info brochure for the appropriate call to develop their eligibility for the call.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: MasterApplications
7 accessories in PDF format plainly significant (i.e. Name Surname CV). Jpeg, Word, or other format will not be accepted.
- Fully finished and signed the application type.
- Certified copy of passport.
- Certified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records, sequential inning accordance with date of conclusion (both for total and insufficient certifications).
- Curriculum vitae (not than 2 pages).
- Motivation letter (not than 2 pages).
- Acceptance letters from 3 scholastic organizations in France (if you have actually not yet been accepted, evidence of correspondence with the organizations will be needed showing that you have actually started the application procedure).
- The web links of the 3 scholastic organizations showing the tuition charges of the 3 chosen courses.
JointPhD Applications(Submit applications through email: pretoria_bourses-at-campusfrance. org)
Application format: Students are anticipated to send the following (scanned or conserved in different PDF files just, plainly significant):
- Fully finished and signed application type
- Certified copy of legitimate passport
- Certified copies of all degree certificates and scholastic records (both for total and insufficient certifications)
- Motivation letter (not than 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (not than 2 pages)
- Outline of research study job (not than 2 pages)
- Supporting letter from a manager in South Africa 8. Supporting letter from a manager in France 9. Copy of the “co-tutelle” arrangement in between the South African and French university
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.