TheUnited States–IsraelEducational Foundation (USIEF) is using Fulbright Master’s Degree Fellowships for the 2019-2020 scholastic year (October2019-June2020) inIsrael These scholarships are offered to US Citizens.
The fellowship is created to enable Bachelor’s degree holders to pursue a Masters degree at an Israeli Institute of Higher Education.
TheUnited States–IsraelEducational Foundation (USIEF) was developed in 1956 by the Governments of the United States and Israel to administer the Fulbright Program inIsrael The Foundation is moneyed by the United States and Israeli Governments and is governed by a binational Board of Directors.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October 9, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Information on the application and degree requirements for each organization is offered through their sites, which are connected listed below):
TelAviv University: OnlyMaster’s degrees in the following programs are qualified:
HebrewUniversity of Jerusalem: Only Master’s degrees in the following programs at this organization are qualified:
- Nationality: These scholarships are offered to US Citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 6 grants are qualified.
- Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are offered to US Citizens.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants needs to be U.S. citizens at the time of application; long-term resident status is not adequate.
- Individuals currently living in Israel are not qualified to use for a grant.
- Holders of Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees might use for post-graduate trainee fellowships. Those still engaged in Bachelors degree research studies at the time of application are qualified if they will finish their research studies and get their degrees prior to the prepared start date of their fellowships. Those who have actually currently finished all the requirements for invoice of a postgraduate degree by the application due date are not qualified to demand post-graduate trainee fellowships.
- Applicants who have actually not made a Bachelor’s degree or the comparable, however who have substantial expert research study and/or experience in fields in which they want to pursue a job, might be thought about. In the innovative and carrying out arts, 4 years of expert research study and/or experience satisfies the fundamental eligibility requirement.
- Candidates needs to be in health. All candidates picked for a Fulbright grant are needed to send a Medical History and Examination Report prior to their grants can be triggered.
- Prior conviction or existing indictment for a felony might result in disqualification.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: ThePost-GraduateStudent Program is administered for the Department of State by the Institute of International Education (IIE). Details on the program and on submission of applications might be discovered on the IIE site here
At- big candidates (i.e., those not presently registered as trainees) should send their applications straight to the Institute of International Education (IIE). The last date for invoice of at-large applications for 2019/2020 by IIE will be on October 06, 2018.
Candidates presently registered as trainees at an organization of greater knowing should send their applications through their college/university On- school submission due dates are typically in the very first half ofSeptember For complete information relating to the on-campus application procedure, trainees must get in touch with the Fulbright Program Adviser on their schools. The names and contact information of school Fulbright Program Advisers are noted on IIE’s site