The U.S. Embassy in the U.A.E. offers Fulbright Scholarship Program to UAE pupils for the 2018-19 academic years. The scholarship is supplied for pursuing master degree in USA.
The objective of the scholarship would be to give the exceptional chance to experience life in the United States and additionally share Emirati pupils’ unique culture and traditions with Americans.
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is the main international educational exchange system designed to cultivate mutual understanding among nations through educational and cultural exchange. AMIDEAST manages the Fulbright Foreign Student Program for the Middle East and North Africa on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Course Level: The scholarship is accessible to pursue master’s grad degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is given in the areas offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the subsequent:
- The prize comprises financing for tuition and required fees; a novel, gear, and travel allowance; a monthly stipend for room & board; and additionally a supplementary health and accident coverage strategy. All areas and fields of study can be found to Emirati pupils.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next region for the scholarship:
- Be a U.A.E. national.
- Reside in state through the program, selection and positioning procedure.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited association.
- Possess a strong academic history.
- Be adept in English and/or able enough to attend a Long Term English (LTE) plan before the start of study plan.
- S. citizens or green card holders aren’t eligible to apply.
Nationality: Applicants of UAE can use for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should be adept in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by on-line manner.
- CV or curriculum vitae (2 pages)
- Personal statement (~600 words)
- Academic statement (~600 words)
- Unofficial university transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 6, 2017.