U.S. Embassy is now accepting Algerian functions for its Fulbright Student Program 2017-18. The scholarship is offered to pursue graduate diploma programme within the USA .
The goal of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond of USA and Algeria.
The United States to Algeria is the official consultant of the President of the United States to the top of state of Algeria. The United States has maintained pleasant relations with Algeria all through the political upheavals of latest years, and the nation continues to hunt out stronger financial and political ties. Algeria has been a stalwart accomplice within the wrestle in opposition to violent extremism and its cooperation with the United States continues to extend in lots of domains.
Course Level: The scholarship is out there for pursuing a graduate diploma programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded within the topics provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers the followings:
- Tuition and required charges for graduate research within the U.S.
- Book and gear allowances.
- Monthly Stipend for room & board.
- Supplemental well being and accident protection plan.
- Opportunities to take part in Fulbright Enrichment Programs.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship might be taken within the the UK
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the next space for the scholarship:
- Must be an Algerian citizen; people of different nationalities can’t apply in Algeria.
- S. residents or inexperienced card holders will not be eligible to use.
- Must reside within the nation all through the appliance, choice and placement course of.
- Must have two years work expertise.
- Must maintain a Bachelor’s diploma from an accredited establishment.
- Must have a robust tutorial background.
- Must be proficient in English with a minimal TOEFL IBT rating of 92 or an IELTS rating of 6.5 general (no single band underneath 6).
- Preference is given to college students who’ve little or no earlier expertise learning or dwelling within the United States
Nationality: Applicants of Algeria can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should maintain a Bachelor’s diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English with a minimal TOEFL IBT rating of 92 or an IELTS rating of 6.5 general (no single band underneath 6).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by means of on-line mode.