TheGhent University is looking for an extremely encouraged and vital full-time PhDPosition in Mathematical Biology at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
TheGhent University is a top 100 university and among the significant universities inBelgium Our 11 professors use a large range obviously and conduct in- depth research study in both specific and social sciences. Ghent University intends to motivate its trainees to embrace a crucial technique within an innovative, development-oriented instructional and research study environment.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to pursue the PhD program.
- StudySubject: Full- time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology– Ghent University Global Campus, Korea.
- Nationality: Available for Belgian trainees.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available for Belgian trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold or anticipate to hold by September 2018, a master degree in among the following disciplines: (Applied) Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ ChemicalEngineering Exceptional prospects from other engineering/science backgrounds will likewise be thought about.
- Should have actually had a strenuous undergraduate training in mathematics and physics and in basic a strong background in mathematics and physics.
- Be extremely encouraged to carry out research study in the location of used mathematics, particularly in the location of mathematical biology/chemistry.
- Have an outstanding scholastic track record, an outstanding command of English and excellent scholastic writing and discussion abilities.
- Knowledge of biology or chemistry at the undergraduate level is more effective although not obligatory.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- Full-TimePhD Position– Ghent University Global Campus
- Department: Department of Environmental Technology, Food Technology and Molecular Biotechnology (KR01)
- Degree: Master degree in among the following: Mathematics, Physics, Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
- Contract: 1-year agreement, eco-friendly (max. 4 years)
- Occupancy rate: 100%
- VacancyType: Assistant Academic Staff
Lastapplication date: August 31, 2018, 12: 00 (Applicants are motivated to use right away as the position will be filled upon findingthe ideal prospect)– Starting date: October 1, 2018 (flexible)
- Assist his/her managers in mentor undergraduate courses at Ghent University Global Campus, Korea (physics, mathematics).
- Conduct research study in the interdisciplinary field of mathematical biology with a specific concentrate on stability analysis of biochemical response networks.
- Assist his/her managers with jobs in continuous and future R&D tasks.
Profile of the prospect.
How to Apply: ApplicationDocuments:
- Motivation letter
- Full resume( CV), consisting of at least 2 recommendations
- Copy of the Bachelors and Masters degree certificates?
- Transcripts(introduction of research study outcomes)
All needed files need to be sent inEnglish The files need to be combined into a single PDF file and sent out (subject line: Full- time PhD Position in Mathematical Biology). The prospect will get an e-mail validating invoice of the application.
ApplicationProcess and Interview
- Interviews will occur in phases from the very first offered time, perhaps by means of Skype?
- Applicants are motivated to use right away as the position will be filled upon discovering the ideal prospect
We reserve the right to hold applications on declare possible future task openings.