The brand-new Full tuition Bucerius Global Scholarship is now readily available for all brand-new international students. The scholarship covers the tuition charges of the 1 year Master’s program (EUR 22,000) in full and provides an extra stipend for living expenditures.
TheBucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M./ MLB) is a 1 year graduate program for young experts with an expert or scholastic interest in the interrelation in between law and company.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: April15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue full-time Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Law or Business.
- ScholarshipAward: The Bucerius Global Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program. In addition to covering the whole tuition charge for the 1 year program, the scholarship consists of a stipend for living expenditures.
- Full- tuition scholarship (EUR 22,000)
- The extra stipend for living expenditures
- Exclusivelyfor the Bucerius Master of Law and Business
- Nationality: Students from worldwide are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from the world are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
TheBucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master’s program for young experts with a bachelor’s degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and company. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which suggests that work experience is needed.
In order to certify for admission, candidates should satisfy the list below requirements:
- A 3-4 year bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or company
- Proven extracurricular interests
- ExcellentEnglish language abilities
International experience is chosen however not obligatory.
TheBachelor degree needs to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or comparable. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be thought about if the candidate has at least 2 years of post-graduate work experience.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: TheBucerius Global Scholarship is one of the most prominent scholarship used for the Master of Law and BusinessProgram It honors the very best candidates by offering full tuition along with a stipend for living expenditures.
Applicants who want to be thought about for the Bucerius Global Scholarships should send the following with their total application for admission (combine all files and upload under area 8.2 in the online application type):
- An essay (inEnglish) of 500 to 750 words that determine a present legal or company debate or difficulty dealing with a nation, particular area or the world as such and describes a sensible method to attend to the concern
- Financial help application kinds and supporting files (download listed below)
TheBucerius Global Scholars will be selected by a prominent committee of Bucerius professors, administration, alumni and agents of a confidential benefactor who has actually offered generous financing for the Global Scholarships.
- Decisions concerning the Bucerius Global Scholarships will be revealed around May 15, 2018.
- Instructions( please checked out prior to you continue)
- Application type trainee
- Application type moms and dads
- Application type partner
- *Preference will be provided to candidates from emerging market economies. Applicants who are not chosen for the Bucerius Global Scholarships will immediately be thought about for partial financing.