TheUniversity of Oslo now wants to welcome candidates for its fully funded PhD fellowship in Systematic Botany under thePlant ID Horizon2020European TrainingNetwork The fellowship provides a distinct chance to obtain innovative training in a multidisciplinary environment with a concentrate on the scholastic and individual advancement of the PhD fellows.
The fellowship intended at offering 15 PhD fellows throughout 9 European host organizations with exceptional training through a network of leading scholastic specialists, museums, governmental and market partners in the field, utilizing an extensive program with network-wide training occasions, intra-network guidance and secondments.
TheUniversity of Oslo is Norway’s earliest and greatest ranked academic and research study organization, with 28 000 trainees and 7000 workers. With its broad variety of scholastic disciplines and globally identified research study neighborhoods, UiO is an essential factor to society.
- Application due date: January15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Systematic Botany (PhD10).
- ScholarshipAward: NOK 436 900– 490 900 annually depending upon certifications and seniority (position code 1017).
- An expertly promoting workplace.
- Pension arrangement with Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund (SPK)
- Attractive well-being advantages
- Nationality: International candidates are qualified to look for the scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International candidates are qualified to look for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicant will at the time of recruitment be qualified as an Early Stage Researcher.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have excellent oral and written efficiency in English.
- All positions are revealed on thePlant ID site and EURAXESS. Individual jobs are revealed at the hosting organization, and application gotten through the host organizations authorities application treatments will be thought about.
- Theapplication should consist of:
- Motivation letter, max 2 pages.
- CV (max 2 pages) consisting of a list of publications (if any).
- Summaryof last degree thesis (1 page).
- Names and contact information of 3 referees, however no letters.
How to Apply:.
- Theapplication with accessories should be provided in our electronic recruiting system, please follow the link“Online Application” Foreign candidates are recommended to connect a description of their University’s grading system. Please note that files must be in English (or a Scandinavian language).