TheUniversity Scholarship for New Students at UESTC is now readily available available for graduate candidates. Non-Chinese residents are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
UESTC is a nationwide crucial multidisciplinary university specialized in electronic engineering and details science and innovation with an unified combination of science, engineering, management and liberal arts. It has actually taken pleasure in high track record both at house and abroad.
Normally, we need all candidates to finish the TOEFL or IELTS to use for English- advised programs or HSK to use for Chinese- advised programs.
- ApplicationDeadline: March31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available just readily available for graduate candidates.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in any of the topics provided by theuniversity This scholarship program is not readily available for candidates who use for ManagementScience and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics, and Physics
- ScholarshipAward: Only readily available for graduate candidates.
- First class scholarship (Fullscholarship): consisting of tuition, lodging on school, medical insurance coverage, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (readily available for master & PhD candidates)
- Second class scholarship (Partialscholarship): consisting of tuition, lodging on school and medical insurance coverage; ( just readily available for PhD candidates)
- Third class scholarship (Partialscholarship): consisting of tuition and medical insurance coverage; ( just readily available for master candidates).
- Nationality: Non-Chinese residents
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Non-Chinese residents are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the list below requirements:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese residents and be in line with the certifications of UESTC admissions;-LRB- *******).
- Applicants must be healthy physically and psychologically, can well adjust to the life and research study in UESTC;-LRB- *******).
- Applicants must comply with Chinese laws and guidelines, and abide by UESTC guidelines;-LRB- *******).
- Applicants must be with favorable knowing mindset and excellent efficiency;-LRB- *******).
- Applicants will not win other scholarship in the meantime;-LRB- *******).
- Winners of the scholarship must be chosen in the procedure of brand-new trainee recruiting. Registered on-campus students can not use for it. Any replacement or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The candidate is required to honestly complete and send application products needed by UESTC.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Normally, we need all candidates to finish the TOEFL or IELTS to use for English- advised programs or HSK to use for Chinese- advised programs. The minimum rating or cut-off is 80 by TOFEL or 5.5 by IELTS; 210 by HSK 4 for Bachelor or 210 by HSK6 for Master or PhD. We regard to check outcomes as useful signs of scholastic capability and accomplishment when thought about attentively amongst lots of other aspects.
How to Apply: Please prepare the following files while using in the online application system.