Applications are welcomed for Fully-FundedDoctoral Studentships within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford in the UK tenable from 1st October 2019.
Oxford is a world-leading centre of knowing, mentor and research study. The University of Oxford is regularly ranked among the best Computer Science departments in the world, for both mentor and research study. We are devoted to drawing in the world’s most skilled students and dealing with them to continue the success of the department.
In order to be qualified candidates should send proof that you fulfill the University’s English language requirement for your course (or, if you are qualified, you can ask for a waiver of the requirement).
- ApplicationsDeadline: January11, 2019
- CourseLevel: Studentships are readily available to pursue Doctoral program.
- StudySubject: Studentships are granted to study Doctoral of Philosophy program. The subjects for the studentships are open, however ought to connect to the interests of one of the Department’s research study locations: Algorithms & Complexity Theory, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Automated Verification, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, Cyber-PhysicalSystems, Foundations, Structures and Quantum, Information Systems, Human-CentredComputing, Programming Languages andSecurity We likewise motivate applications in cross-disciplinary locations such as Linguistics, Biology, Medicine and Quantum Foundations & Quantum Computation.
- ScholarshipAward: Each studentship will cover university and college costs with a stipend of at least ₤14,777 annually.
- Nationality: The studentships are for 3 years and are open to students of any citizenship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: The studentships are for 3 years and are open to students of any citizenship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants are generally anticipated to have, or be anticipated to accomplish, a superior or a strong upper second-class grade in either (i) a four-year bachelor’s degree (with incorporated masters) in a pertinent topic (or comparable international certifications), or (ii) a three-year BSc/BA degree followed by exceptional (difference) efficiency in a master’s degree in a pertinent topic.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: You should send proof that you fulfill the University’s English language requirement for your course (or, if you are qualified, you can ask for a waiver of the requirement), if:
- your mother tongue is not English, or
- your mother tongue is English however you are not a nationwide of a bulk English- speaking nation acknowledged by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.