EasternMennonite University is granting scholarships for first-year trainees at time of approval into EMU. Honors Scholarships are extremely selective and are granted on the basis of scholastic efficiency in high school, SAT or ACT ratings and showed management capacity.
EasternMennonite University is a personal liberal arts university in the Shenandoah Valley of the United States state of Virginia, associated with among the historical peace churches, the Mennonite Church USA.
Applicants whose native language is not English are needed to show efficiency in English.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing honors program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- Honorsscholarship receivers get $72,000($18,000 each year over 4 years) in scholarships for high scholastic accomplishment.
- Full tuition scholarships are readily available to first-year trainee candidates who complete in the Yoder Scholars competitors throughout honors weekend.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Honors scholarships are given to first-year trainees at time of approval into EMU; eligibility is based upon a moving scale that takes high school GPA and standardized test ratings (SAT or ACT) into account. To identify your eligibility for an honors scholarship, utilize the EMU Cost of AttendanceEstimator Full engagement in the honors program (shows in addition to the scholarship) is readily available to those who keep a GPA of 3.6 and choose into the program their sophomore year.
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to keep a GPA of 3.6.
TestRequirement: If English is your mother tongue, University needs an SAT or ACT rating.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: If English is no your mother tongue, University needs need a TOEFL or IELTS rating.
How to Apply: The mode of using is online. Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
- CompletedApplication: online application or application (PDF)
- Official records from any high school and/or universities participated in. (Please send foreign university records with a NACES member credential examination.)
- Applicable test ratings: If English is your mother tongue, University needs an SAT or ACT rating. If English is no your mother tongue, we need a TOEFL or IELTS rating.
- Any nationwide assessment ratings (if appropriate). If you are sending a WAEC outcome, you need to likewise send a scratch card.
ApplicationDeadline: Students who look for admission by November 1 and fulfill minimum scholastic requirements will be welcomed to look for the HonorsProgram