In partnership with Agilent Technologies, Southern Cross University is delighted to reveal the PhD Positionsin the field of Archaeo-Geochemistry for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The grant is a completely moneyed chance to work in the field of archaeo-geochemistry, in specific enhancing their understanding of hominid exposomes utilizing LA-ICPMS/LA-MC-ICPMS on fossil remains.
Great chance for abroad trainees in Australia
SouthernCross University is an Australian public university anticipating including a strong dedication to quality in local Australia through the quality of the graduates it produces and through abundant connection with its neighborhoods.
Why research study at SouthernCross University? SCU has actually attained first-rate outcomes in research study, rankings, trainee complete satisfaction and general credibility. The success in these endeavours, integrated with its great areas, personnel and support group, is what makes Southern Cross University the ideal location to study. The variety of trainees offered at SCU makes them vibrant, thoughtful and much better and pressed them to challenge the status quo. It is likewise devoted to being an inclusive and culturally safe work and research study environment that values, supports, accepts and gains from the variety of its individuals and neighborhoods.
ApplicationDeadline: Until position is filled
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Award: fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Students from Australia and all other nations are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: AllPhD program courses and topics in the field of archaeo-geochemistry are qualified.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The position is open to all domestic candidates and international candidates presently based inAustralia International candidates presently based overseas are invited to use, nevertheless, present Australian Government border constraints might affect their application.
- The effective candidate will require to satisfy the entry requirements to register in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, consisting of a BSc (Hons, 2nd class or above) or an MSc degree with a research study element, in either Earth science, (geo) chemistry, ecological science or associated fields.
- Ideally, prospects will have some experience in geochemistry and either understanding or a strong interest to deal with human/primate advancement troublesome. Candidate with experience with LA-CIPMS or Multicollector ICPMS from a various field of research study such as medical geochemistry or associated field is likewise highly motivated to use. Candidates with experience with matlab, R or comparable plans is a plus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are needed to register themselves with the university through the [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to supply the following files:
- Please send your CV (2 pages max)
- A cover letter describing your interest in and viability for thisapplication
( 1 page)
- Degree transcripts/certificates
- Details of 2 referees
- Any other pertinent research study files (e.g., publications/theses)
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates are needed to have a certification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- LanguageRequirement: The candidates should have achieved minimum necessary ratings in the following English language efficiency test:
- TOEFL IBT– 79
- IELTS– 6.0
- CAE– 58
- PTE– 58
TheSouthern Cross University will supply fully-funded scholarships to picked trainees.