TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is excitedly waiting for applications from impressive trainees for its PhD InternationalPosition in Soft Robotics for the scholastic session 2020/2021 The program is open to around the world trainees.
The financing supports gifted trainees who wish to carry out a fully-funded 3-year PhD degree. ThisPhD job needs to incorporate soft actuation, picking up, power supply, and calculation in a unified soft robotic system.
Exciting chance for international trainees in Denmark.
Establishedin 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a popular university that provides a large range of standard disciplines along with a broad choice of service and engineering research studies.
Why research study at the Universityof Southern Denmark? SDU supplies first-rate education and is dedicated to an international point of view at all levels. At this university, prospects will get comfy working both individually and within a group.
ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Departmen t: N/A
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program in Soft Robotics.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have a master’s degree (comparable to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of registration and work.
- Should have a master’s degree in engineering or an associated field
- Must have an interest in interdisciplinary research study, drive to style and produce physical robotics, and ideally with experience in shows.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the position, prospects initially need to take admissionin a PhD degree program at the University of SouthernDenmark After getting registered, candidates should send an online application
- SupportingDocuments: Must total TEK PhD application kind for 5 +3 candidate, offer inspiration letter, comprehensive curriculum vitae, confirmed copies of the main bachelor diploma and master’s diploma, and records of examinations.
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, trainees should need to examine the entry requirements of their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you must offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark will offer work as a PhD fellow is a 3-year employed position (begin wage total up to approx. 3.378,– EURO each month incl. supplements).