Applicants are welcomed to request the Fully-FundedPhDPositionin Computer Science provided by the University of Upper Alsace for the scholastic year 2020-2021
ThePhD position is offered for determined trainees who have a master’s degree in ComputerScience or AppliedMathematics The work of this thesis intends to establish a tool for developing a 3D design from a 2D image.
A terrific possibility for trainees.
Foundedin 1975, the University of Upper Alsace is a flexible mentor and research study centre based in France and has more than 8000 trainees with about a hundred courses provided.
Why research study at the University of Upper Alsace? The university focuses primarily on science, innovation, economics, management, arts, and liberal arts. Here, trainees will get transferable abilities that assist them handle the various functions they might handle over their professions.
ApplicationDeadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Upper Alsace
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: If you would like to know about citizenship please contact through e-mail address [email protected] gmail.com
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The position is granted in the discipline of Computer Science.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Good understanding of metaheuristics and finding out strategies.
- Working understanding of programs in Python/ C++.
- Good command of English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to request the position, prospects need to send out the following files through e-mail: [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to need to send a CV with transcriptions of their scholastic records (undergraduate and master courses and several suggestion letters.
- AdmissionRequirements: All candidates need to have an excellent working understanding of programs in Python/ C++.
Benefits: Theuniversity provides a fully-funded 3 year PhD position in Computer science for the scholastic session 2020-2021