BangorUniversity’s School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering is happy to welcome international candidates to end up being a part of the Fully- moneyed PhD Positions in the UK.
There are 3 awards are offered for those qualified candidates who are going to pursue a PhD degree program at the Bangor University.
Excellent chance for international candidates to get a fully-funded PhD research study in the UK.
Establishedin 1884, Bangor University was the very first UK University to provide an MBA and is presently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research study. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its premium trainee real estate.
Why research study at BangorUniversity? The university provides numerous work experience chances, either within the degree, through university internships, or offering. There are numerous complimentary support programs offered, such as task browsing, profession counselling, visas, and banking.
ApplicationDeadline: June 11, 2021
- University or Organization: BangorUniversity
- Department: School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Fully- moneyed
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International trainees
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: All nations.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD positions offered in AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing (AIMLAC).
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must have at least a 2:1 degree.
- Must have actually outstanding composed and spoken English (IELTS 6.5). Applicants must have an ability and capability in computational thinking and techniques (as evidenced by your degree).
- Must show outstanding shows abilities, and have actually followed an appropriate degree program, e.g., computer technology, mathematics or electronic engineering (with significant shows), or carefully associated discipline.
- Must be interested in AI, artificial intelligence and advanced computing and among the subjects, above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to include in this education program, then you need to take affirmation in the PhD degree atBangorUniversity After being signed up, candidates can download and send out the finished award application type by e-mail to cdt-aimlac-at- swansea.ac.uk
- AdmissionRequirements: For being gotten in the master’s degree program, applicants are advised to have an excellent UK bachelor honours degree or comparable degree from an acknowledged organization of college from their house nation and examine the entry requirements the university.
- SupportingDocuments: Must consist of a copy of your records( s) from your newest research study program in English, a copy of your deal letter from Bangor University and CV.
- LanguageRequirements: For entry at the university, all candidates need to fulfill the English language requirements
Full tuition charge waiver, a yearly stipend of ₤15,285, and extra financing are likewise offered for research study expenditures.