TheGCC States Scholarships is meant to motivate students to get an undergraduate degree at Qatar University for the scholastic session 2020-2021 The grant is open to students from GCC nations (SaudiArabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman).
The academic award helps inspired students who hold the High School Certificate or its comparable in their nations or any other nation.
Great financing chance for international students.
Founded in 1973, Qatar University is a main organization of college and has actually ended up being today a beacon of scholastic and research study quality in the area. It is devoted to offering premium education in locations of nationwide concern.
Why would you like to study at QatarUniversity? The university supplies prospects top-class centers throughout schools to support their knowing along with their social life. Here students have access to numerous new, cutting edge class and centres, fancy and properly maintained centers.
ApplicationDeadline: June 11, 2020
- University or Organization: Qatar University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover tuition charges
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Qatar
- EligibleCountries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all topics used by the university.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold the High School Certificate or its comparable in their nations or any other nation with the exception of the State of Qatar.
- Must get a letter from the embassy dealt with to Qatar University asking for factor to consider for this particular scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can use for a scholarship through the AdmissionApplication System After producing the New User account at the admission application, you will utilize the login ID and PIN to login into the system in order to use for admission application and application.
- SupportingDocuments: Students should send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with their application.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the admission requirementsfor the college and significant that they used to.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you ought to offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence.
these endowments consist of exemption from tuition charges and get complimentary lodging from the University.