TheEdinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI) is welcoming applications for George David FamilyScholarships The scholarships are open to potential postgraduates who are both nationals of, and homeowner in, Greece or Cyprus.
TheUniversity of Edinburgh is the 6th earliest university in the English- speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing masters program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are provided in varied fields to assist trainees in updating their education.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship deserves ₤ 8,000 and will be subtracted from tuition costs. The scholarship is tenable for one year for full-time MSc trainees and tenable for 3 years for PhD full-time trainees based on acceptable development. Part- time awards will be professional rata.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Greece or Cyprus are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Greece or Cyprus are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: The scholarship will be granted to a trainee who is accepted for admission onto a qualified part-time or full-time MSc or PhD program at the University of Edinburgh starting in 2018-2019 Applicants should have made an application for one of the following programs:
An qualified MSc program: or
PhD in a subject associated to the work of the ECCI
Applicants should be nationals of, and homeowner in, Greece or Cyprus at the time of application.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.