High- possible trainees have a terrific chance to get the Global Ambassador Scholarships provided by Alvernia University.
Thescholarship is offered to global trainees who show management possible and a desire to act as cultural ambassadors in the UnitedStates
Nice possibility for candidates.
Founded in 1958, Alvernia University is a personal Franciscan Roman Catholic university in Reading,Pennsylvania Once called Alvernia College, the school acquired university status in2008 It uses more than 50 undergraduate majors and minors. Pre- expert programs are offered in dentistry, law, medication, drug store, and veterinary research studies.
Why research study at AlverniaUniversity? Alvernia is an extensive, caring, and inclusive knowing neighborhood dedicated to scholastic quality and to being and promoting broadly informed life-long students; reflective specialists and engaged residents; and ethical leaders with ethical guts.
ApplicationDeadline: Applicants are needed to send their applications by May 1
- University or Organization: AlverniaUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000 each year
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Thescholarship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Applicants should be abroad trainees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All undergraduate trainees need to send a total application to Alvernia University together with all supporting files through Alverniaapplication or TheCommon Application After that, they can use for the award.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit the following:
- Official copies of all education qualifications, such as high school records or comparable high school conclusion certificates.
- ForeignCredential Equivalency Report( s) of all files need to be sent, with a copy of the initial files.
- FinancialStatement through the InternationalStudent Certification of Finance
- Two recommendation letters
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to have a previous degree certificate with amazing outcomes.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants need to have the following:
- TOEFL: 550 or greater for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet- based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or greater.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or greater.
AlverniaUniversity will offer the award quantity of $15,000 each year for trainees in the USA.