Do you wish to begin your academic journey in France? If yes, request the GMAT international awards at the IESEG School of Management.
The grant is offered to international candidates with a background in BusinessAdministration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics who wish to carry out MSc in International Accounting, Audit & Control at IESEG. Applicants who hold a pertinent three-year bachelor degree and obtain the necessary rating on the GMAT test will be qualified to get this application
Worthy deal for candidates in France.
IESEG School of Management in France is a graduate service school holding a position in the top 10 French Business School and the distinguished distinction of ending up being a Grande École, among the most highly regarded and academically extensive college programs in the world.
Why research study at IESEG School of Management? IESEG School of Management follows a totally various and varied culture that is birthed out of an enthusiasm for development and capability, guaranteeing the focus of all energy on determining the real capacity within each trainee. It has an orthodox method to service and demands instilling the important worths of achievement, obligation, stability, uniformity, engagement. Career services of IESEG are really reputable as they continue to develop on the trainee’s individual and expert reflection to enable them to have the needed tools to successfully get in the expert world.
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master’s
- Award: Tuition charge
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: Students from all nations are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Master’s of Science in International Accounting, Audit & Control is qualified to use.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The trainees need to hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates need to sign up for the wanted program by using through the online application website of theuniversity Students that will effectively use will be thought about.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to offer the following paperwork to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from an acknowledged university with strong scholastic efficiency.
- Transcriptsin English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- AdmissionRequirements: The trainees are needed to have actually tried GMAT and have actually obtained a minimum rating of 610 to an optimum of 730 or greater to be accepted in a master program at IESEG School of Management.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to score average in the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 6.5
- TOEFL IBT– 85
- TOEIC– 850
- Duolingo– 105
- Cambridge examination– B2
IESEG will use a 20% to 50% discount rate on the overall tuition charge payable to the school of the picked trainees in the type of charge waivers.