Do you wish to achieve your master’s degree in France? If yes, then here is an exceptional chance to use for the GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management.
The grant is exclusively based upon benefit. To get thisapplication
, the candidates should have achieved the needed ratings onGMAT High- attaining students from all over the world are qualified to use for this application
Grab this chance and finish your research studies in France.
IESEGSchool of Management is a graduate company school in France holding a rank in the top 10 French Business School in addition to the prominent award of ending up being a Grande École, one of the most highly regarded and academically extensive college programs worldwide.
Why pick IESEGSchool of Management? The culture at IESEG is completely birthed out of an enthusiasm for development and capability, making sure the focus of all energy on recognizing the real capacity within each trainee. It manifests an orthodox method to company and demands instilling the essential worths of achievement, duty, stability, uniformity, engagement. The profession services at IESEG are really trustworthy as they continue to develop on the trainee’s individual and expert reflection to permit them to have the needed tools to efficiently go into the expert world.
ApplicationDeadline: 30 th May 2021
- University or Organization: IESEGSchool of Management
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master’s
- Award: Up to 50% tuition charge
- Numberof Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: Students from all nations are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Master’s degree program.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The students should hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students should want to understand how to produce important and favorable relationships in settlements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are expected to sign up for the wanted course and use through the online application websiteof theuniversity All students who will have finished and been accepted by the school will be thought about for the chance
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to supply the following paperwork to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from an acknowledged university with strong scholastic efficiency.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/Frenchof Bachelor Degree
- Copyof passport
- AdmissionRequirements: The students should have a minimum GMAT rating of 610 to an optimum of 730 or greater.
- LanguageRequirement: The students are needed to score average in the following English language efficiency tests:
- IELTS– 6.5
- TOEFL IBT– 85
- TOEIC– 850
- Duolingo– 105
- Cambridge examination– B2
The awards will be dispersed in the following way:
- 20% tuition decrease for confessed candidates with a GMAT rating in between 610 and 640,
- 30% tuition decrease for confessed candidates with a GMAT rating in between 650 and 680,
- 40% tuition decrease for confessed candidates with a GMAT rating in between 690 and 720,
- 50% tuition decrease for confessed candidates with a GMAT rating of 730 or greater.