The Government of Poland, through the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi, provides partial scholarships to pupils from Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda. These scholarships are accessible to utilize for bachelor, master and doctoral diploma.
The purpose of the scholarships will be to promote Poland as potential study and research location.
The Government of Poland offers the very finest circumstances for effective degree students in a difficult and helpful environment. With best- quality internationally-recognised levels.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships only cover the charges of studies which indicates that pupils are obliged to bear most of the expenses of vacation (plane-ticket, insurance and visa payment) and dwelling in Poland (estimated at around 400 EUR monthly).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not identified
Scholarship could be used Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following location for these scholarships:
- Prospective candidates shouldn’t be more than 24 years in the time of distributing their programs for the BA, BSc and Master or equal diploma studies and not more than 32 years for PhD studies.
Nationality: Applicants of Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda can use for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have prior yr diploma.
English Language Requirement: The language of studies is Polish.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi. Scholarship form
- Along with the questionnaireÂ candidates should offer subsequent attachments:
- 2 copies of secondary-school certificate/diplomas
- 2 copies of transcripts of records
- Letters of advice from 2 teachers/professors
- A duplicate of candidateâs passport
- Any other files confirming candidateâs other skills e.g. language abilities, I.T abilities (if relevant)
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 30, 2017.