TheDepartment of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) plans to award thorough bursaries to certifying candidates pursuing and/ or planning to enhance their research studies in important limited abilities in the farming, forestry and fisheries sectors for the 2018 scholastic year.
TheDepartment of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries is one of the departments of the South African government. It is accountable for supervising and supporting South Africa’s farming sector, in addition to making sure access to enough, safe and healthy food by the nation’s population.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing Bachelors, Masters and PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of farming, forestry and fisheries.
ScholarshipAward: The bursary will cover tuition, lodging, books, meals and regular monthly allowance.
Scholarship can be taken in: South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- BSc Bioresource Engineering (AgriculturalEngineering): University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Bachelorof Veterinary Science (BVSc): University of Pretoria
- BSc Viticulture and Oenology: University of Stellenbosch
- BSc Forestry and Wood Science: University of Stellenbosch
- BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology: University of Cape Town
- BSc Ichthyology specialising in Aquaculture: Rhodes University
- NationalDiploma: Forestry: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
3. Applicants needs to finish the appropriate bursary application forms readily available from the site address: www.daff.gov.za (Click the following: Food Security and Agrarian Reform Branch then Sector Education and Training and then Careers).
4. Applicants who get fields of research study that are not noted above will not be thought about.
5. Please note that interaction will be restricted to effective candidates just. If you have actually not gotten any interaction from the department by 15 January 2018, after the National Bursary Committee has actually settled the choice procedure, consider your application not successful.
Nationality: South African people are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous degree.
How to Apply: All finished bursary application kinds together with qualified copies of ID and certificates/performance results ought to be sent out by post.
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is September 30, 2017.