TheUniversity of Melbourne is using scholarships around 20Graduate Research AccessScholarships The scholarships are offered to graduate research trainees who are of Indigenous Australian descent and/or who experience caring or engaging scenarios.
AsAustralia’s leading university in the world’s most habitable city, it’s just fitting that we provide a first-rate instructional design– the very first of its kind inAustralia We call it the Melbourne Model.
Flexible and focused, the Melbourne Model is an internationally competitive curriculum that integrates broad undergraduate research studies with an expert expertise at the graduate level.
- Application due date: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to graduates.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in all disciplines of scholastic research study.
- ScholarshipAward: Living allowance of $30,000 annually professional rata (2018 full-time research study rate) for approximately 2 years for trainees carrying out a Master by research degree or approximately 3.5 years for trainees carrying out a Doctoral degree. The living allowance might be indexed every year and consists of minimal paid ill, maternity and parenting leave. Relocation grant of $2,000 for trainees moving from States or Territories aside from Victoria or $3,000 for trainees moving from outdoors Australia.
- Nationality: Students from New Zealand and New Zealand are qualified to look for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Students from New Zealand and New Zealand are qualified to look for this scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship, you have to:
- have actually looked for and fulfill the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be presently registered in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
You should send an online GraduateResearch Access Scholarship application.