Khalifa University is inviting purposes for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships. These scholarships can be found to assist certified non-UAE National college students enroll in graduate applications at Khalifa University.
Khalifa University gives its graduate college students a number of complete scholarships that goal to offer recipients with all essential instructional bills and the potential to earn a beautiful month-to-month wage.
Khalifa University is an impartial, non-profit, coeducational establishment inaugurated in 2007 as a part of an Abu Dhabi Government initiative. Khalifa University is supported by the UAE authorities and owned totally by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Applicants have to be a local speaker of English who’ve accomplished his/her undergraduate/graduate training in an English medium establishment in a rustic the place English is the official language.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for college students to enroll in graduate applications.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review the themes supplied by the university.
- Attractive month-to-month stipend: During MSc: AED 14,000 and PhD: AED 18,000
- Full cost of all tuition charges
- Support for attending conferences
Scholarship could be taken in UAE
Master of Science (MSc) / Master of Arts (MA): Applicants for Master’s applications should earned Bachelor diploma with a minimal Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of three.zero out of four.zero, or equal (e.g. an higher second-class honors in UK-style diploma) in a self-discipline related to the relevant program.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering: PhD candidates should earned Master diploma with a minimal CGPA of three.25 out of four.zero, or equal (e.g. an higher second-class honors in UK-style Master by taught programs with a minimal common of 63% or a Pass in a Master by Research / M.Phil.) in a related self-discipline.
Nationality: Non-UAE college students are eligible to use for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Test Requirement: A minimal GRE Quantitative rating of 155. PhD candidates who don’t have the required minimal GRE however have a number of publications in peer-reviewed journals could also be thought of for admission.
English Language Requirement: Subject to evaluate and approval by the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions, an applicant could also be exempted from the English check rating requirement if she or he meets the next standards:
- A local speaker of English who has accomplished his/her undergraduate/graduate training in an English medium establishment in a rustic the place English is the official language.
- An applicant admitted to and graduated from an English medium establishment that may present proof of buying a minimal TOEFL rating of 61 iBT or its equal (e.g., a minimal Academic IELTS rating of 5.zero out of 9) upon admission to the undergraduate program; or a minimal TOEFL rating of 70 iBT or its equal (e.g. a minimal Academic IELTS rating of 5.5) upon admission to the prior graduate program.
How to Apply: Prospective candidates ought to full the net software type. The following required paperwork must be scanned in clear and legible type and connected to the net software type:
- Certificated copy of the applicant’s Bachelor/Master certificates (as relevant).
- Equivalency certificates issued by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education for candidates which have graduated from establishments outdoors the UAE.
- Official transcript displaying the grading scale.
- English language proficiency rating report (minimal 6.5 Academic IELTS or 91 IBT-TOEFL). Original rating studies could be despatched immediately by your establishment to the University. The Khalifa University institutional TOEFL code is 0960.
- Official GRE General Test rating. Original rating studies could be despatched on to the University. Khalifa University institutional GRE code is 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Personal with white background.
- Valid passport. International candidates who reside in the UAE ought to add a transparent copy of their legitimate UAE visa.
- Family guide (Khulasat Al Qaid – for UAE nationals solely)
- Valid UAE nationwide ID card (for nationwide and non-national candidates who at the moment reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (roughly 400 to 1,000 phrases)