Scholarships aid enhance your scholastic and profession objectives by getting rid of monetary barriers. To cover research study expenditures, Keio University is supplying GraduateSchool Scholarships for international students.
The research study program is created for international students who will participate in an academic degree at the university.
Founded in 1858 and based in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, Institution Keio is a personal research studyuniversity It is Japan’s earliest Western university and offers many undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why research study at KeioUniversity? Keio offers students with comfy, safe living-room, which promote interaction however allow personal privacy, and enables you to enjoy your schoolmates’ business and at a substantially lower cost in Japan and in other places than in similar universities.
- University or Organization: KeioUniversity
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Graduate
- Award: 500,000 or 600,000 yen
- Number of Awards: 220
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject provided by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Applicants needs to be independently funded international students
- Aspirants needs to need to register in the academic degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get the chance, students need to register in the academic degree programat theuniversity After that, candidates can use for the award.
- SupportingDocuments: Aspirants need to send the scholastic records of all the previous schools participated in, a copy of passport and other pertinent files.
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree certificate from an acknowledged organization in Japan or overseas.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to excel in composed and spoken the English language.
Winners will get 500,000 or 600,000 yen to finish their research studies at Keio University in Japan.