TheLeeds Trinity University is delighted to welcome applications from outstanding graduates for a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) position. The effective prospect will be designated on a four-year studentship to finish a PhD research study in a location associated to the University’s work connected to race equality in HE.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 31August 2018 LeedsTrinity University, UK
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for postgraduate trainees.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is readily available for all topics.
The award will consist of a cost waiver (as much as the worth of EU/Home rate) plus a yearly tax-free stipend equivalent to the requirement Research Council rate (₤14,777 for 2018-19).
This chance will be readily available as a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) position for appropriately certified prospects. GTAs will finish a PhD. In addition to a cost waiver and stipend, the GTA award will likewise consist of a yearly wage of ₤4200
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for house/ EU trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: EU/home trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship.
How to Apply: Once you’ve checked out the Admissions Policy and understand you’ve got the needed certifications to use, you’ll have to get in touch with an associated discipline scholastic who can consent to be your capacity manager.
Supporting files and a possible manager are the primary steps to making an application for a postgraduate research study degree. You’ll require 3 individuals as referrals and at least 2 ought to be certified to discuss your academic background and capacity for your picked program of research study.